Thank you for your interest in enrolling your daughter at Loreto College.
If you haven’t already visited our campus we encourage you to do so by registering for one of our School Tours – REGISTER HERE
Our vision is to offer a Catholic education where students are empowered to be informed and confident young women of faith and courage in a culture that inspires education and personal excellence.
With around 850 students Loreto College offers a challenging curriculum, a multitude of extra-curricular sporting, cultural and social justice activities and a rich faith life.
Applications Now Open
We are currently accepting applications for the following years:
Year 7 2023 – Accepting applications (students currently in Year 3)
Year 7 2022 – Waitlisting applications
Year 7 2021 – Waitlisting applications
Year 7 2020 – Waitlisting applications
All waitlists will be reviewed in Term 3 the year prior to entry (or earlier, as determined by the College).
Years 7 – 10 Waitlisting applications
Years 11 – 12 Limited places may be available
Places for 2019 are offered at the discretion of the Principal. Please contact our Enrolments Registrar, Ms Ange Glancy on 3394 9999 or via email@example.com prior to submitting an application.
Before commencing your application, please ensure you have the following documentation ready:
- Copy of your daughter’s birth certificate
- Copies of school reports for the last two semesters
- Latest NAPLAN results. Copies can be obtained from your daughter’s school
- Sacramental certificates (if available)
- Family or Parenting Orders (if applicable)
- Current medical reports i.e. allergies, asthma, diabetes
- Verification documentation (disability) and Individual Education Plan (if applicable)
- Non-refundable application fee of $150