Thank you for your interest in enrolling your daughter at Loreto College Coorparoo. Applications open in the January of the year your daughter will be in Year 3 and then close in the following February, after which time offers of a place will be based solely on application criteria. Loreto College Coorparoo does not open applications until students are in Year 3 and no lists are kept prior to this date.
Applications for Year 7, 2021 closed on Friday 2 February, 2018. First round offers for this cohort will be released in March 2018. Applications will continue to be accepted and placed on a wait list.
Please download our College Prospectus and Enrolment Information & Guidelines Booklet for your consideration, prior to lodging an online application. Hard copies are also available from the office.
Enrolment Information Booklet
Loreto College Prospectus
Before you start the application, please ensure that you have the following documentation ready to upload:
- Copy of your daughter’s birth certificate
- Copies of school reports for the last two semesters
- Latest NAPLAN results. Copies can be obtained from your daughter’s school
- Sacramental certificates (if available)
- Family or Parenting Orders (if applicable)
- Current medical reports i.e. allergies, asthma, diabetes
- Verification documentation (disability) and Individual Education Plan (if applicable)
This application process allows families to enrol online. A non-refundable fee of $150.00 will be charged per enrolment.
- Year 7 2021 (current applications) – Applications close on 2 February 2018.
- Offers to be sent during Term 1, 2018 with acceptance of offers closing on 1 April 2018 (when students are in Year 4).
- Applications received after 2 February 2018 will be placed on a waiting list.
- Interviews will take place when students are in Year 6.
- Application for a current position – when an application is being made for Years 7-12 an interview will be arranged as soon as a vacancy becomes available.
The following are two College Policies immediately relevant to the enrolment process.
Enrolment Policy and Procedures
For an outline of the College uniform, click on the link below.
To find out more about your daughter’s prospective Loreto education please contact the Communications and Enrolments Manager, Mrs Nicole Earley on 3394 9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.