Welcome to Loreto
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your daughter at Loreto College.
If you haven’t already visited our campus we encourage you to do so by registering for one of our School Tours – Register Here.
Our vision is to offer a Catholic education where students are empowered to be informed and confident young women of faith and courage in a culture that inspires education and personal excellence.
With around 850 students Loreto College offers a challenging curriculum, a multitude of extra-curricular sporting, cultural and social justice activities and a rich faith life.
Loreto College Coorparoo gives preference to students from Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches. Each application is considered on its merits having regard for each of the following:
- degree of involvement in their Catholic or Eastern Orthodox community, parish or school;
- the student’s sacrament status;
- sibling of current student or student
- sibling of Villanova/St Laurence’s student;
- daughter of past student;
- interstate Loreto applicant;
- the College’s ability to cater for the specific talents and needs of each person;
- the student’s past behaviour and attitude;
- NAPLAN results reflecting gifted and talented abilities
We are currently accepting applications for the following years:
Year 7 2023 – Accepting applications
Year 7 2022 – Waitlisting applications
Year 7 2021 – Waitlisting applications
Year 7 2020 – Waitlisting applications
All waitlists will be reviewed in Term 3 the year prior to entry year.
Please contact our Enrolments Registrar, Mrs Ange Glancy on 3394 9999 or via email@example.com prior to submitting an application for a place in any of the following year levels:
Year 7 – Waitlist
Year 8 – Waitlist
Year 9 – Limited places may be available
Year 10 – Waitlist
Year 11 – Limited places may be available
Year 12 – Limited places may be available
Loreto College Prospectus
Before you start the application, please ensure that you have the following documentation ready to upload:
- Copy of your daughter’s birth certificate
- Copies of school reports for the last two semesters
- Latest NAPLAN results. Copies can be obtained from your daughter’s school
- Sacramental certificates (if available)
- Family or Parenting Orders (if applicable)
- Current medical reports i.e. allergies, asthma, diabetes
- Verification documentation (disability) and Individual Education Plan (if applicable)
Timeline for students entering Year 7:
Year 3 – Applications open
Year 4 – Applications close in the first week of February. First round offers are then made based solely on application criteria.
The non-refundable $550 acceptance fee and signed contract must be returned to the College by the due date to confirm the offer. This then confirms a place for your daughter.
Students who do not receive a first round offer will placed on a waitlist and contacted whe a position becomes available.
Year 6 – Pre-commencement interviews are held in May.
Two Orientation Days are held in October along with a Parent Information Evening
Timeline for Years 8 to 12
When an application is made for Years 8 to 12 an interview will be arranged as soon as a vacancy becomes available. Please contact the College Registrar, Mrs Ange Glancy on 3394 9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting an application.
The following are two College Policies immediately relevant to the enrolment process.
Enrolment Policy and Procedures
For an outline of the College uniform, click on the link below.
To find out more about your daughter’s prospective Loreto education please contact the Enrolments Department on 3394 9999 or email email@example.com.