We are currently accepting applications for Year 7 2025 (students in Year 3 2021). Applications close on Friday 4 February 2022 and first round offers will be sent shortly following the closing date via email.
Before commencing your application, please ensure you have the following documentation ready to upload:
• Birth certificate
• Year 2 Semester 1 & Semester 2 reports
• Sacramental certificates (if available)
• Family or Parenting Orders (if applicable)
• Current medical reports i.e. allergies, asthma, diabetes
• Verification documentation (disability) and Individual Education Plan (if applicable)
• Non-refundable application fee of $150
Please note: to complete the application your daughter’s Year 3 Semester 1 & 2 reports and NAPLAN will need to be submitted by email once they are available.
Applications for Other Intake Years
- Year 7 to Year 11 2021 – Waitlisting applications
- Year 7 2022 – Waitlisting applications
- Year 7 2023 – Waitlisting applications
- Year 7 2024 – Waitlisting applications
All waitlists will be reviewed in Term 3 the year prior to entry or earlier, as determined by the College.
Places are offered at the discretion of the Principal.