Applications Now Open for Year 7 2024
Applications are now open for students currently in Year 3 and will close in early February 2021.
Please note, you can apply now with Year 2 report cards only. The College will request Year 3 reports in December 2020.
Before commencing your application, please ensure you have the following documentation ready:
• Copy of your daughter’s birth certificate
• Copies of most recent school reports for the last two semesters
• NAPLAN results (Please note this is not applicable to Year 3 or Year 5 2020 students)
• Sacramental certificates (if available)
• Family or Parenting Orders (if applicable)
• Current medical reports i.e. allergies, asthma, diabetes
• Verification documentation (disability) and Individual Education Plan (if applicable)
• Non-refundable application fee of $150
Applications for Other Intake Years
Year 7 2023 – Waitlisting applications
Year 7 2022 – Waitlisting applications
Year 7 2021 – Waitlisting applications
All waitlists will be reviewed in Term 3 the year prior to entry (or earlier, as determined by the College).
Applications for 2020 Enrolments
Years 7 & 8 Limited places available
Years 9 – 12 Waitlisting applications
Places are offered at the discretion of the Principal.