2020 Tuition Fees
Tuition Fees are largely all-inclusive of subject costs, curriculum based day excursions and the CaSSSA sport program.
|Per Term (Years 7-11)||Per Term (Year 12*)||Per Annum|
*Year 12 students are billed in three (3) instalments across Terms 1 to 3.
Other Compulsory Charges
Capital Levy – $144 per term, per family ($576 per year) allocated towards College facilities, maintenance programs and any future capital projects.
Laptop Lease Program – $165 per term, per student ($660 per year, per student).
Camps/Retreats/Immersions – Camps and Retreats which involve a cost for accommodation and/or food are charged separately on the fee statement. These include, but are not limited to: Year Level Camps, Year 11 & Year 12 Retreats and Leadership Days. GST is payable on food supplied during these activities.
Excursions/Trips – Any optional trips and tours offered by the College e.g. Music Tours, Language Immersions, Social Justice Immersions. Day related curriculum excursions are covered by tuition fees.
Other charges – may include, but are not limited to
- Cost of activities which do not form part of the school curriculum e.g. Year 12 Formal and Year 11 Semi-Formal.
- Any items purchased by students where ownership is transferred from the school to the student e.g. Senior Jerseys and calculators. Please note: these charges will attract GST.
Other Optional Charges
Parents and Friends Association Levy – is $25 per term ($100 per year) per family.
Building Fund Donation – is $75 per term ($300 per year) per family. The Building Fund Donation is fully tax deductible.
Accounts for Years 7-11 are issued each term for payment in January, April, July & October. Tuition fees for Year 12 are billed in 3 instalments for payment in January, April & July. Payment is due and payable on the first day of each term.
Payment options include:
- BPAY – please use the Biller Code and the Customer Reference Number on fee account statements.
- ONLINE PAYMENTS – CLICK HERE
- CREDIT CARD – complete remittance and return to the College
- CASH – payable at College Reception
- CHEQUE – payable to Loreto College Coorparoo
- PAYMENT PLANS – Where accounts are not paid upfront, a direct debit can be paid from a bank account or credit card in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. It is a requirement of the College that the fees will be paid within the 2020 school year.
2020 Direct Debit Request Form using a Bank Account
2020 Authority for Recurrent Payment by Credit Card Form
For any enquiries please contact the Finance Office via 3394 9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org