2024 Tuition Fees
Tuition Fees are largely all-inclusive of subject costs, curriculum based day excursions and the CaSSSA sport program.
*All CaSSSA sports are inclusive (excluding Gala days)
Other Compulsory Charges
- Capital Levy – $648 per year, per family allocated towards College facilities, maintenance programs and any future capital projects.
- Laptop Lease Program – $680 per year, per student.
- Camps/Retreats/Immersions – Camps and Retreats which involve a cost for accommodation and/or food are charged separately on the fee statement. These include, but are not limited to: Year Level Camps, Year 11 & Year 12 Retreats. GST is payable on food supplied during these activities.
- Excursions/Trips – Any optional trips and tours offered by the College e.g. Music Tours, Language Immersions, Social Justice Immersions.
Day related curriculum excursions are covered by tuition fees.
- Other charges – may include, but are not limited to
– Cost of activities which do not form part of the school curriculum e.g. Year 12 Formal and Year 11 Semi-Formal.
– Any items purchased by students where ownership is transferred from the school to the student e.g. Senior Jerseys and calculators. Please note: these charges will attract GST.
Other Optional Charges
- Parents and Friends Association Levy – is $100 per year, per family.
- Building Fund Donation – is $300 per year, per family. The Building Fund Donation is fully tax deductible.
Accounts for Years 7- 12 are issued for the year in January
Payment options include:
- FACTS MANAGEMENT (preferred option) – offers a flexible way to manage tuition and other payments thorough out the year. This payment system is new to the College in 2024 and a link will be provided in January 2024 when the implementation process has been completed.
The following existing options will remain available for the 2024 year.
- BPAY – please use the Biller Code and the Customer Reference Number on fee account statements.
- ONLINE PAYMENTS – CLICK HERE
- CREDIT CARD – complete remittance and return to the College
- CASH – payable at College Reception
- CHEQUE – payable to Loreto College Coorparoo