Loreto College Coorparoo Tuition Fees for 2020
|Per Term (Years 7-11)||Per Term (Year 12*)||Per Annum|
*Year 12 students are billed in three (3) instalments across Terms 1 to 3.
Tuition Fees at Loreto College Coorparoo are largely all-inclusive and there are no additional subject charges or co-curricular levies.
The Captial Levy of $576 per annum, per family, is allocated towards the College facilities and maintenance programs, as well as the undertaking of future capital projects.
Camps and Retreats which involve a cost for accommodation and/or food will be charged separately. These will include, but are not limited to, Year 12 Retreat, Year 11 Retreat and Leadership Days and Year Level Camps. Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be payable on food supplied during these activities and will be shown separately.
All day curriculum related excursions are covered by the tuition fee. Any optional trips/tours offered by the College will be subject to a different payment method.
Loreto College Coorparoo operates a Laptop Program for all Year levels and the cost of these programs will appear as a separate charge. The Years 7 – 12 program will be charged at the rate of $165 per term.
Other charges may include, but are not limited to:
- Cost of activities which do not form part of the school curriculum e.g. Year 12 Formal and Year 11 Semi-Formal. Such charges attract GST
- Any items purchased by students where ownership is transferred from the school to the student e.g. Senior Jerseys and calculators. Again, these items attract GST.
- Other charges are payable via the College’s online payment system.
The Loreto College Coorparoo School Building Fund was established and has been maintained exclusively for providing funds for the acquisition, construction and/or maintenance of buildings used for school purposes.
Gifts to the Building Fund are fully tax deductable.
During 2020, a suggested gift of $75 per family to the Building Fund will appear on each term’s account.
Parents and Friends’ Association
The Loreto College Parents and Friends’ Association (P&F) raises funds by means of a levy which appears on school fees accounts each term. The P&F fundraising levy for 2020 will be $25 per term ($100 per year) per family.
Accounts for school fees for Years 7 to 11 will be issued on a per term basis in January, April, June and September. Fees for Year 12 will be billed in three instalments; January, April and June. Payment will be due and payable on the first day of each term.
The College offers a number of methods by which school fee accounts can be paid:
- Direct Debit – Direct Debit enables parents to spread their full year fees from a bank account over regular (weekly, fortnightly or monthly) payments. To take up this option simply fill in the form and return it to the College. It is a requirement of the College that the fees will be paid within the 2020 school year.
A Direct Debit Request Form is available from the College Finance Office or please download the form below:
2020 Direct Debit Request Form using a Bank Account
- Credit Card Authority – A recurring payment from your credit card enables parents to spread their full year fees over regular (weekly, fortnightly or monthly) payments. To take up this option fill in the form and return it to the College. It is a requirement of the College that the fees will be paid within the 2020 school year.
An Authority for Recurrent Payment by Credit Card Form is available from the College Finance Office or please download the form below:
2020 Authority for Recurrent Payment by Credit Card Form
- BPay – The Biller Code and the Customer Reference Number will appear on fee account statements.
- Online payments – Fees can be paid quickly and easily online. Click on the link to take you directly to pay your fees online.
- Credit Card – Credit Card payments can be made by completing the details on the remittance advice and returning it to the College Office.
- Cheque – Cheques should be made payable to Loreto College Coorparoo and returned to the College Office along with the remittance advice.
- Cash – to be paid at the College Office.
For further information regarding the school fee structure please contact the College Finance Office on 3394 9999 or email email@example.com