At Loreto there is a tangible sense of being somewhere special where individuals are nurtured, valued and respected. The five essential elements of a Loreto education are: Freedom, Justice, Sincerity, Verity, and Felicity. These values underpin the College’s educational framework and thus provide the defining mission of the community.
Loreto students are encouraged to involve themselves as fully as possible in all aspects of College life. Both the curricular and co-curricular programs are designed to engage and extend students in their development of self, thus helping them to grow in their maturity and sense of belonging within the Loreto community.
The co-curricular program at Loreto is comprehensive and includes an extensive range of opportunities to enliven her mind and enrich her spirit. These include:
- Sporting opportunities
- Rich social justice and outreach programs
- Extensive cultural pursuits
- Leadership training and development courses
- International immersion and cultural exchange trips
- Choirs, ensembles, and musical and stage productions
- Performing arts tours
- Public speaking and debating
- Other clubs and activities relevant to students interests and passions