The opportunity to purchase a Loreto ring is available to all Loreto College Coorparoo alumni. This beautiful ring provides you with a special link to your years at Loreto and connects you to the many past pupils of Loreto schools throughout Australia.
How to order your Loreto ring:
- Download the order form.
- Determine your ring size. Visit the College, or your local jeweller to find out your ring size. Sizes are usually a letter, P – N. Remember to measure the finger on which you wish to wear your ring. No returns due to incorrect sizing.
- Make your payment online. Select the ‘other payments’ option. Take note of your receipt number.
- Complete your Order Form in full, including your ring size and receipt number.
- Email your completed form to email@example.com or post to PO Box 1726, Coorparoo 4151.
- Collect your ring from the College. You will be contacted once it is available for collection. Rings are unable to be posted.
Loreto Ring Order Form
Orders are generally placed at one time each year to accommodate our graduating Year 12s. Orders received by the end of May are filled by November. Orders placed after this time are included in the following year’s order. Let us know if you require faster delivery.