The opportunity to purchase a Loreto ring is available to all Loreto College Coorparoo alumni. This beautiful ring provides you with a special link to your years at Loreto and connects you to the many past pupils of Loreto schools throughout Australia.
How to order your Loreto ring:
- Download the order form.
- Determine your ring size. Visit the College, or your local jeweller to find out your ring size. Sizes are usually a letter, P – N. Remember to measure the finger on which you wish to wear your ring. No returns due to incorrect sizing.
- Make your payment online. Select the ‘other payments’ option. Take note of your receipt number.
- Complete your Order Form in full, including your ring size and receipt number.
- Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to PO Box 1726, Coorparoo 4151.
- Collect your ring from the College. You will be contacted once it is available for collection. Rings are unable to be posted.
Loreto Ring Order Form
Orders are generally placed at one time each year to accommodate our graduating Year 12s. Orders received by the end of May are filled by November. Orders placed after this time are included in the following year’s order. Let us know if you require faster delivery.
Looking for the ideal gift?
Our gorgeous Loreto at Home cookbooks are on sale for $20 each.
You might like to purchase a copy of the Loreto Cookbook for home, and perhaps for other family members. These recipes, thoughts and shared memories are just a snippet of our wonderful community, with contributions from across several generations of our Loreto family.
We hope to pass on recipes that our community have coveted and themselves evolved.
It will be a go-to addition to your cookbook shelf.
To purchase your copy, simply complete the Order Form and select your payment option. You can return the completed form to email@example.com or to College Reception.